viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

TASK #8:


TITLE: My favourite fictional character

DEADLINE:Sunday 12 February at 10.00
INSTRUCTIONS: Think of a fictional character  that you like very much (if possible your favourite). DESCRIBE him or her following the guidelines below:
 
I'm a character who appears in a (comedy, film, novel, comic, video game, etc)
I'm someone who .............
My (best friend, girl/boyfriend, enemy, etc whose name is  ............
My most (dangerous/romantic/exciting, etc) moment is when ........................
In a famous scene, which happens (at the beginning, in the middle, etc) of the film/novel/story .......
In (name of a plce) where the action takes place , I ...................
etc    
 
(Please, make sure that you write, at least 100 words)
 
I'm a character who appears in a science fiction film. My name is Spiderman.
I'm someone who study a lot and I also have time to meet with my girlfriend and defend people.
My girlfriend, whose name is Betty Brant, is in my school and we were best friends before being a couple. My enemy, whose name is Doctor Octopus, is always killing people.
My most dangerous moment is when I had to kill him. It was so difficult because it was very big and he was stronger. My most romantic moment moment was when I was alone with my girlfriend in a cinema and we were so confortable.
In a famous scene, which I had to find my uncle's munderer in the middle of the film, I didn't have help and he killed him because when I was buying food, he was stealing in a supermarket and I didn't kill him.
In New York, where the film takes place, I have to kill all of my enemies and I don't have the help of the police.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario