martes, 20 de junio de 2017

TASK #14
TITLE: My apraisal of the English class
DEADLINE: 21 June at 10.00 pm


INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE, WRITE a critical commentary of the English class. Say what you liked and also what you consider could be different and/or better/more useful. PLEASE, feel free to comment on the English teacher too: his communication style, the way he gives instructions or explain things, etc.



This year I have learnt a lot of things about English thank of the teacher but I'm going to say some disadvantages of it.

Firstly, I think that three hours are a little to study a language but the teacher doesn't have the responsability of this.

Secondly, I recommend him speaking more in English than in Spanish because if we are more time listening and speaking in English, we will learn more.

In addition, we don't have a lot of homework so, I prefer to do more exercises to practise it at home.

On the other hand, he teaches fantastic and also, I love his way using the computers.

To conclude, I have to thank him because he's a very good teacher and all the class have learnt a lot of English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario